--Next Meeting: Sunday, April 7, 2019, @ 11:30 AM --
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA CTCSS (HZ) BOUNDARY DEFINITION (lat long)
WEST (ON) 97.4 > 43°45’N and < 46°00’N
CENTRAL (ON) 156.7 > 43°45’N and < 46°00’N
CENTRAL EAST (ON) 162.2 > 43°45’N and < 46°00’N
SOUTHWEST (ON) 114.8 < 43°45’N to L.Erie
SOUTH (ON) 131.8 < 43°45’N to L.Erie
METRO TORONTO (ON) 103.5 Area bounded by Highways: 10, 9, 12 and Lake Ontario NIAGARA (ON) 107.2 Regional Municipality of Niagara
NIAGARA (NY) 107.2 Niagara and Erie Counties
WEST (NY) 141.3 Orleans, Genesee, Livingston+, and Wyoming Counties
MONROE COUNTY (NY) 110.9 Monroe County west of the Genesee River (Excluding Metropolitan Rochester)
SOUTHERN TIER (NY) 127.3 Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany (area west of the Genesee River only) Counties
1. Use of CTCSS is mandatory as a means to prevent users of co-channel repeaters from accessing the local repeater.
2. Repeater operators may elect the use of alternate tones, or other access schemes to minimize co-channel interference.
3. When advised, the council will amend its database to reflect the required access for a repeater.
4. All repeater listings will contain the access information as specified in the database.
1. For coordination's in Ontario at latitudes greater than 46'00'N contact SLVRC.
2. For coordination’s in Ontario east of the Northumberland/Hastings County Line contact SLVRC.
3. For coordination’s in New York east of the Genesee River, or in the City of Rochester contact UNYREPCO.
Modified: July 10 2009 18:37:24.
NOTE: W.N.Y.S.O.R.C. service territory coordinated repeater information is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without prior written approval.
Copyright © 2019 WNYSORC - All Rights Reserved.